Golden Visa Nomad Gate

Pearls of Portugal is the leading buyer’s agent for Golden Visa investors in Portugal. We are recommended by Nomad Gate and offer you a unique service portfolio to find the best real estate for the ARI-investment. With us, you work together with a strong partner by your side, which makes the investment as easy and stress less as possible. We help local and international clients from all over the world to invest in Portugal safely and for a great price. Find the best opportunities with a professional buyer’s agent service in Portugal.

We look forward to working with you!

  • We accompany you personally throughout the entire buying process. We organize the viewings for you and clarify questions with the seller. We coordinate the communication with your Golden Visa lawyer
  • We provide you with professional financial evaluations of the properties to guarantee you real and optimal market prices. You will not buy overpriced real estate with us  
  • Through us, you have the best choice of objects and market transparency because we are not limited by a portfolio. We search on over 120 platforms, 70 real estate networks, and banks. The market is our portfolio
  • We conduct the price negotiations for you with local and native employees. This way you can save a lot of money
  • We provide you with the best options for golden visa lawyers or construction companies and serve as a single point of contact for you
  • We arrange all necessary quotations for renovations and also coordinate the renovation works for you

You take no risk. If you do not like any of our Golden Visa proposals and do not wish to visit them, you will have no costs

If you are interested in using our buyer’s agent service for your golden visa application, please fill out the application form to start the work with us. We will get in contact with you and set up the first meetings to better understand your investment preferences and requirements.  We looking forward to working for you.

Our Service:

  • Personal assistance by a Golden Visa research consultant. Individual searches  based on your requirements
  • Coordination and accompaniment of the viewing appointments and clarification of questions upfront
  • Assistance with the authorities (e.g. tax number), utilities, and banks accounts in the real estate acquisition
  • Price negotiation in your name and all the communication with the seller
  • Professional price evaluation of your Golden Visa real estate
  • Mediation of lawyers for the Golden Visa application
  • Coordination and accompany of the usual preliminary contract (contrato promessa de compra e venda) and the actual deed.
  • Mediation of construction companies as well as architects that are needed for the 350k and 280k option
  • Coordination of all involved parties for you as a single point of contact to ensure a hassle-free application
 

Book a call with our CEO Frederik Pohl 

CEO Pearls of Portugal

Our Success Fee:

4990 EUR (excluding VAT). There are no costs if you do not like any of the proposed properties and do not wish to view them. To ensure that viewings are realized by the customer, we charge a single payment of 10% (490 EUR excluding VAT) of our fee when customers instruct us to organize viewings for them. If a customer decides in favor of a property, the remaining 90% of the fixed commission of EUR 4491 (excluding VAT) will be payable at the signing of the deed contract, reservation, or purchase agreement. You do not pay brokerage fees to the seller or broker.

How can we help you?

Send us a message

don't miss out on offers or news!

Sign up for our newsletter and don’t miss the latest news and offers!